The following training is sponsored by The New England Addiction Technology Transfer Center and The Opioid Treatment Program Health Home Initiative
This one-day workshop is designed to highlight and explore the needs of treatment professionals working with culturally diverse individuals, organizations, and communities. The participants will learn about health disparities, cultural intelligence, CLAS standards, and proven techniques and strategies for engagement and improving outcomes.
Social Work CEUs: This training is pending approval by the National Association of Social Workers for 3.0 continuing education units.
Chemical Dependency Professionals CEUs: This training has been approved by the RI Certification Board for 3.0 continuing education units. The RICB is an IC & RC affiliate.
Mental Health Counselors CEUs: This training is pending approval by the RI Mental Health Counselors Association for 3.0 continuing education credits.
Trainer: Haner Hernandez, Ph.D., CPS, CADC II, LADC I
- Participants will be able to describe health disparities;
- Participants will be able to describe cultural intelligence;
- Participants will be able to identify and describe the CLAS standards;
- Participants will be able to identify at least 5 techniques and strategies for improving services; and
- Participants will be able to identify community based resources.
Your cart is empty